Elected OfficersPresident: Leonida Bullard
Anaheim Union HSD
501 N. Crescent Way
Phone: (714) 220-4114
Ways and Means:
Regional Coordinator for Chapter #25
Our Collective Interest
- To improve the health and education of school children through nutritional excellence, educational partnerships, and fiscally sound child nutrition programs.
- To maintain and further develop the highest professional child nutrition programs.
- To promote interest in the recruitment and training of high caliber professional individuals.
- To provide a medium to exchange ideas, to share experience, and to promote cooperation, interdependence and personal growth among members.
- To further the professional growth of the members through ongoing development opportunities and resources including association certification.
- To serve as leaders who promoted balance nutritional choices and an active lifestyle.
- Ensure necessary funding to continue excellence in child nutrition programs through legislation designed to fund and support nutrition programs.