ManagersChild Nutrition Services Manager - San Marcos Unified School District
Submit a Job Opportunity for Posting
For additional job listings try EdJoin.org using the search words Food Service or Child Nutrition.
San Marcos Unified School DistrictChild Nutrition Services Manager
Closing Date: July 05, 2016
Job Description: The job of "Child Nutrition Service Manager" is done for the purpose/s of directing, assisting, and evaluating personnel in the maintenance of Child Nutrition Service operations in a safe, sanitary and efficient manner at multiple sites; providing food service that meets mandated government requirements and district policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises, schedules, selects, trains, evaluates and instructs employees for the purpose of maximizing the efficiency of the workforce and meeting shift requirements.
- Stocks food and supplies for the purpose of maintaining availability and security of food service items.
- Supervises the preparation, cooking, baking, transporting and serving food at multiple sites for the purpose of providing safe and efficient food services at the assigned sites in compliance with mandated nutritional and health requirements.
- Plans menus for the purpose of review and approval by the Director of Child Nutrition Services.
- Supervises and assists in maintenance of safe and sanitary facilities and equipment for the purpose of ensuring compliance with mandated nutritional and health requirements.
- Monitors sites for the purpose of compliance with district policies and procedures and government requirements.
- Prepares records and reports for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Provides professional communication for the purpose of maintaining communication with vendors.
- Interacts with large numbers of students and other customers in a professional and courteous manner for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the type and/or cost of meals.
- Inspects food and supplies for the purpose of maintaining the correct quality and quantity.
- Seeks improvements for the purpose of implementing changes in CNS operations.
Job Responsibility: See job description
Job Requirement: Experience Required: Four years of experience in quantity food preparation and serving, and at least two years experience in a supervisory position. An A.A. Degree or above in institutional food service, culinary arts, or restaurant management will be considered equivalent to two years of experience in quantity food preparation.
Contact: Applications are being accepted on-line through www.edjoin.org only. A letter of Introduction, Resume, and a minim of 3 Letters of Recommendation must be submitted at www.edjoin.org along with your on-line application. The District does not accept e-mailed, faxed or postal mailed documents.
back to top ^
> Coming Soon
> Coming Soon