OtherSales Lead Specialist - Meal Data, Inc.
Accountant - Hawthorne School District, Food Services
Nutrition Services Marketing and Wellness Coordinator - Palm Springs Unified School Distrct
Submit a Job Opportunity for Posting
For additional job listings try EdJoin.org using the search words Food Service or Child Nutrition.
Meal Data, Inc.Sales Lead Specialist
Closing Date: November 06, 2014
- Maximizing sales leads.
- Maintaining a positive business relationship with nutrition service directors, strive for additional product introductions.
- Act as a liaison between potential client and meal data.
- Perform sales calls to set-up appointments with customers and schedule on line demonstrations
- Participate in solution demonstrations to possible client but not required
- Maintain accurate/proper customer records.
- Prepare reports to management with information regarding sales, business activity and market trends.
Job Requirement: Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, to prioritize/plan your schedule.
- Good decision and negotiating skills.
- Effective time-management skills. Maintain high level of professionalism.
Knowledge of School Nutrition Services Operations and Regulations
Contact: To Apply:
Send resumes to James Baffuto James@mealdata.com
Contact Phone Number:
back to top ^
Hawthorne School District, Food ServicesAccountant
Closing Date: September 17, 2014
Job Description: Accountant, Food Services
Responsible for GL and meal claims.
Job Responsibility: Under direction of the food services director, to perform professional-level financial accounting work in establishing, analyzing , auditing, reconciling, and maintaining assigned financial records; to prepare accounting, budgetary and statistical reports, financial statements, and claims. To coordinate and reconcile two sets of books using fund accounting and for-profit accounting. Responsible for managing the software system modules used for meal claims and for accounts payable/receivables. Responsible for reconciling finances in eTrition to People Soft.
Job Requirement: B.S. preferred, experiences will be considered in lieu of degree. Mandatory coursework at any level required - minimum of the principles of accounting.
Fund and for-profit accounting skills required.
Contact: edjoin.org or call Glinda Medina, 310-263-3964.
back to top ^
Palm Springs Unified School DistrctNutrition Services Marketing and Wellness Coordinator
Closing Date: September 11, 2014
Job Description: SUMMARY:
Under the general direction of the Director of Nutrition Services, the Nutrition Services Marketing and Wellness Coordinator is responsible for coordinating compliance with State, Federal and local nutrition regulations, including the Palm Springs Unified School District's Wellness Policy and promoting the benefits of all USDA Nutrition Programs. This position will develop and manage district-wide nutrition education activities including outreach and educational activities to increase district and community awareness and knowledge of good nutrition and healthy, active lifestyles.
Job Responsibility: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three (3) years of experience developing and coordinating a school district nutrition wellness and marketing program, or possession of an Associates degree in nutrition, business, marketing or a closely related field from an accredited institution.
- Possession of a Bachelor's degree in nutrition, business, marketing or a related field is desired.
Job Requirement: **PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO READ THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION**
Contact: Olivia Castellanos
back to top ^