OtherSales Representatives - Long Legacy Brokerage, LLC
Admin. Assistant/ Accounting Tech. Nutrition Services - Placer Union High School District
Submit a Job Opportunity for Posting
For additional job listings try EdJoin.org using the search words Food Service or Child Nutrition.
Long Legacy Brokerage, LLCSales Representatives
Closing Date: November 16, 2018
- Understand our manufacturers' goals and needs; develop specific actionable sales goals to meet these expectations.
- Plan and organize all aspects of the sales cycle by focusing on conducting high-quality sales calls with school districts in the geographic area.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with school districts and distributors.
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow through to ensure increased sales.
- Prepare for, attend and follow up after food shows, district sales meetings, student taste tests, and item placement meetings. Attention to detail and follow through are critical for this aspect.
Job Responsibility: Long Legacy Brokerage, LLC is seeking experienced Sales Representatives in preparation for our expansion in California!
We are a reputable and fast-growing food service brokerage company representing manufacturers in California. We specialize in the K-12 segment and are looking to grow this business with the addition of a full-time experienced K-12 sales representative for the Northern California geographic area. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their ability to plan, organize, coordinate, administer and control sales activity; primarily through customer visits bring the work week. This will include generating and expanding business with all current and new school districts for the region by establishing and maintaining exceptional business relationships.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of K-12 sales experience; preferably with a food broker, distributor or manufacturer.
- Proven track record with established contacts to increase sales, open new accounts, and secure placements of new items in existing and new districts.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships that exemplify our high standard of customer service.
- A positive, professional, and proactive attitude with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to produce quality reporting and status updates to company leadership and to key personnel for the lines we represent. Proficiency with web-based sales software/CRM along with MS Office is required to effectively complete reports and update files when necessary.
- Motivated and assertive self-starter who can work independently as well as be a significant contributor to the team on a remote basis.
- Innovative planning and follow-through skills to execute a well-developed sales plan.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure that sales goals are met, and each work-week is appropriately balanced to make certain that high-quality district sales calls are made each week.
- Commitment to demonstrating integrity and honesty in all aspects of job function.
Contact: Position will require daily local travel and occasional overnight travel outside the designated region. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
If you are the right person and would like to be a part of our great company, please email email@example.com.
back to top ^
Placer Union High School DistrictAdmin. Assistant/ Accounting Tech. Nutrition Services
Closing Date: November 02, 2018
Job Description: Administrative Assistant/Accounting tech. to the Nutrition Director.
Job Responsibility: Perform varies secretarial and administrative duties to relieve the director of clerical detail.
Job Requirement: Perform a variety of technical accounting duties relating to school nutrition programs. Maintain, audit and reconcile nutrition department records and reports. Processing of meal applications and reimbursements for nutrition programs.
Contact: Lila McAllister
13101 Bill Francis Dr.
Auburn Ca 95603
This position will be posted on EdJoin.Org in September.
back to top ^